If you're new to the PSI2 project, please work with your institutional PI to work through this checklist...
On-Boarding Checklist for New Project Participants
- Institutional PI should email notify key people of new team member: mail template
- This tells us to expect the requests, and verifies that they're legitimate
- The template sends email to the lead PI and to the people who administer the project mailing list. wiki, and meeting calendar
- New participant should create a wiki account (if you already have an account on collab.cels.anl.gov, skip this step)
- Fill out the sign-up form at https://collab.cels.anl.gov/signup.action
- New participant should request access to the wiki: mail template
- Make sure you include your new username!
- David or Barry will add you to the overall PSIscidac2 space and to the Restricted page tree
- David or Barry will notify you when complete
- New participant should verify proper access to the wiki
- You should have the ability to edit both of the following pages:
- Hint: you don't need to make any changes to prove that you have edit permissions
- If there are problems, respond to the person who processed your request
- Institutional PI or new participant should update the team roster on the main public page
- Note that participant names should be in alphabetical order.
- New participant should join the project's other collaboration tools on the Collaboration Tools/Resources page
- Mailing list
- Calendar entry for recurring all-hands telecon
To be added
- Request access to appropriate software development projects
- Request access to appropriate computing resources
Need more help?
Please email David Bernholdt with questions.