Annual Progress Reports
- Z. Yang, L. Hu, D. Maroudas, and K. D. Hammond, Helium Segregation and Transport Behavior Near Symmetric Tilt Grain Boundaries in Tungsten, Journal of Applied Physics, 123 (22): 225104 (2018).
L. Yang and B. D. Wirth, Energetics of Hydrogen and Helium-Vacancy Complexes in Bulk and Near Surfaces of Tungsten: First-Principles Study, Journal of Applied Physics 123 (21): 215104 (2018). (Featured Article)
- L. Yang, Z. J. Bergstrom, and B. D. Wirth, First-Principles Study of Helium-Vacancy Complexes Below Tungsten Surfaces, Journal of Applied Physics 123 (20): 205108 (2018).
- S. I. Krasheninnikov, On Numerical Study of Coupled Plasma-Wall Instability, Physics of Plasmas 25: 064501 (2018). (Editor's Pick)
- J. Drobny, D. Curreli, F-TRIDYN Simulations of Tungsten Self-Sputtering and Applications to Coupling Plasma and Material Codes, Computational Materials Science, 149 (15): 301–306 (2018).
- Impurity Migration Simulation of PISCES-A He Exposed Tungsten With GITR - Tim Younkin APS-DPP 2017, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Multi-physics modeling of the long-term evolution of surfaces exposed to steady-state plasmas - Ane Lasa, APS-DPP 2017, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Modeling of Fuzz Formation on Helium-Ion-Irradiated Tungsten Surfaces - Dwaipayan Dasgupta, APS-DPP 2017, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Calculations of Helium Bubble Evolution in the PISCES Experiments with Cluster Dynamics - Sophie Blondel, APS-DPP 2017, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Fast, Statistical Model of Surface Roughness for Ion-Solid Interaction Simulations and Efficient Code Coupling - Jon Drobny, APS-DPP 2017, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Overview of modeling plasma surface interactions in tungsten with a focus on connecting computational predictions to experimental observations - Brian Wirth, plenary presentation at the 18th International Conference on Fusion Reactor Materials, Aomori, Japan, 10 November 2017